Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lighting a Million Candles

what i love bout you is ur personality
sometimes i think im dreaming, but this is reality
plus your tender lips, sweet the way you kiss
when it comes to the weekend, thats one thing i miss
and that smile of yours, can light a million candles
plus the body you own, only i can handle
youre one of a kind, who would have thought us being together
got one magnificent gurl, i dont need another
even thru thick and thins, you would stay by my side
never keep a secret, aint nutin we gotta hide
so when youre done reading it, i hope you love this
kuz ill be looking forward to that satisfying kiss
--
those wur a few reasons why i love you
many more to say, many more to do
id be lieing if i said i never thot of my boo
many girls read me and say fuck it, he's a player
buht our conversation kept going, letting me know you aint a hater
it was really surprising knowing you had a thing for me
youre one girl i thot would possibly never be
why, kuz i never thot i could call you my baby
always loving and loyal, never acting too shady
youre better then any girl, youre my sweet lady
and when i kiss your lips, taste like sweet candy
maybe these are the "something", those something about you
feel we should stick together like paper and glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment