Friday, September 23, 2011

KLSP FOREVER

I feel the need to apologize for what I did was wrong,
for treating you like shit as if in my heart you don't belong,
because I threw a tantrum like a baby so much for being strong,
like where the hell did my strength go when being jealous was taking over,
thinking I'm going to lose you to some busta,
instead I should have figured out ways to treat you even better,
but I did the complete opposite putting jealous thoughts into my head,
not thinking twice before I spit out every painful words that I said,
making it seem like our love could possibly be dieing or has already been dead,
what the hell am I doing asking you things I already know,
like how my baby girl ain't a ho and my heart she's not letting go,
yet I still question her nonstop constantly thinking she's doing me dirty,
like a split second she would leave me all alone and fly away little birdie,
thoughts like that flows through my mind like you could be heartless and shady,
but those are just thoughts that's why I ask you questions for answers,
so that my thoughts wouldn't eat me up like I'm dieing from cancer,
It's just the thought of you leaving my side my heart just couldn't bear,
losing you and your heart to some other dude is my life's number one fear,
but I know now you wouldn't do me dirty cause i can see that your actions are clean,
and for a fact my shoulders is where your head wants to lean,
so when you show me true love I know exactly what it means,
and I know you can see that I love you as much as you love me,
so forever baby, always KLSP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment