Monday, July 19, 2010

Determined

baby to me youre the apple in my eye
only lady in this world to really make me cry
plus when i tell you that i love you, believe me its not a lie
i really feel lucky holding your hand
i adore you cause you aint ashamed to tell people im your man
also grateful for your presence, youre the best i've ever had
sucks cause my struggles make you worry, eventually sad
it hurts you more cause you wanna help, but i deny your offer
don't trip; these are stuggles i can handle, you know im a rough rider
yeah maybe your cousin let his love go because his life was a mess
my life is too but im determined to see you in a white dress
determined to make you the love of my life
truthful and loyal, my one and only wife
words cnt describe what im feeling right now
only thing i can say is; its just wow
all i know is he lady that loves me will remain in my heart
nothing will separate us til death do us apart

No comments:

Post a Comment