Sunday, July 18, 2010

Number One Priority

looking out to the horizon, wishing you were here with me
sitting here alone, missing my baby
the struggles you go through, it breaks my heart
but i know you just wanna do your part
you know i'd do anything to make you smile
even if i had to walk a thousand miles
just being with you makes me feel so right
never let go, always hold me tight
when i say you're my everything, it aint a lie
if you were to let go, im sure to cry
no other i want but you
our love is like a fairytale come true
two different people, in two different society
but now you're my number one priority
when you're at your worst, ill be there
help you out when no one cares
i wanna be there for you
sharing everything you do
the love we have is like no other
day by day it keeps getting closer
im glad we arent like other couples
fighting and fussing, always having troubles
you know how to keep me happy, never too shady
anyone would be lucky to be your lady
its too bad im not sharing
your heart, i wont be tearing
the love we share can never be erased
and for a fact, you will never be replaced
i will always love you, babyboo
tilt he day i die, forever you will be in my eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment