Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Don't Mean A Single Thing

My sweet angel, I never meant it ever to make you suffer through any kind of pain
whenever you frown the sun disappears eventually it rains
plus it drives my heart insane
when you no longer carry that beautiful smile on your face
i blame myself feeling like a disgrace
to the one i love, my one and only wife
it hurts me so much like it pierced my heart with a knife
but the truth girl growing up i was never really happy
that's why i say harsh things when i get mad and snappy
but deep down in your heart i know you know i don't mean a single word i say
and when i realize it a bit too late, i end up ruining your day
plus i know you know that's not what i intentionally try to do
eventually getting mad at myself when your rainbow ends up turning blue
all i ever wanted to do is to keep you happy every second we're together
but sometimes the words don't come out to make you feel any better
and im not trying to abuse my talent yet i turn to writing you a flow
where my words come out strong from my heart letting my emotions go
so you can understand my pain, that's why only to you i share
Even though I know it hurts you, the least you show you care
So for those reasons I'm destined to stay with you
Forever and ever babie, you'll always be my boo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment