Monday, February 14, 2011

Only You Can Handle

I know I haven't wrote to you in such a long time
but if im not wrong, i assume you miss the daily rhymes
since i'm here in baskin robbins chillin with the homie
looking at all the heart cakes reminds me of my wifey
& how much i know she enjoys reading my amateur flows
so without further ado, here I go (=


Even when I'm out chillin', catching up with my homie
theres never a single second I don't think about my wifey
You amaze me with everything you do; whether big or small
& what amazes me the most is you manage to catch me right before I fall
Not a lot of people in this world would do the things that you do
better yet nobody could and I proudly announce it's true
because only you can handle every single pain I put you through
& when push came to shove, you held onto me like super strong glue
plus how many girl in this world could put with so much pain & stand by their man
not alot really could & it's amazing my princess can
instead of leaving to turn your back and walk out the door
you remained by my side and loved me even more
not only just that, you do all you can in your power just to keep me happy
do all you can to calm me down on times when im snappy
girl, what can I say ? you're super loving
& only last thing, girl you're amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment