Thursday, June 2, 2011

Don't Imagine Anymore

There were nights i would put bad thoughts into my head,
which made me toss and turn as i lay awake in bed
i did all i can do, even attempted to count sheeps
overall in the end i just cant go to sleep
because of all the bad thoughts, it lowkey brought me fear
just imagine one day when you wake up and i'm no longer here
or out of no where, i poof and magically disappear
the thought of leaving you alone without your knight in shining armor...
would give everybody an advantage to go and try to harm her

so do me a favor boo and don't imagine anymore
strictly truthful words that is coming from the core...
is until the day i die, ill forever be your knight
always will protect you and never leave your sight
so keep in mind B, you're the VIP
In my whole entire life,
don't want no one else but you to be my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment