Thursday, June 30, 2011

FOR MY 2 BABY BROTHER.

Ever since Quan left I've been doing all i can,
For my 2 baby broz I'll lend a helping hand,
But you gotta understand,
that I'm only human and there so much i can do,
i can guide your path correctly but the rest is up to you,
yet don't worry lil' fellaz I'm going to still be here,
do my part as your bro and fight away your fear,
then crack a bear,
keep on pounding til our worries fade away,
if we push through the struggles we will see better days,
it's ok,
so lay and close your eyes clear the thoughts thats in your head,
count a couple of blessings and drift softly to bed,
so remember what i said,
cause i put in all my strength to set a good example as your brother,
and for our father and mother is to make this family stronger,
no matter what situation even if it gets harder,
as long as we overcome our struggles life would only get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment