Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hurt

I'm hurt, I feel torn inside
No lie

It stings like a burn
Plus it'll leave a scar
Run me over with a car

How can I not treat the most greatest girl rite
I'm such a fool
who lies and always put up a fite

im a straight dumbass
thats all ill ever be
nuthin but dirt is what everybody sees in me

so oh well, im dirt & im useless
plus im mindless
practically heartless;
souless

After this girl, I'm never going to love another
Because she was the only girl
to be my babies mother

tears that fall from your eyes stings so bad
it makes my day like shit
when im the one that made you mad;
sad

i feel like the biggest jerk when i ruin your day
it hurts to see you put up through this
and still fucken stay

You deserve better
you really do
cause each day
i get up and i just cant believe ur mine
ur just so beautiful and just so fine
to me, ur above lil number nine

so i guess its me
im not treating you right
when youre the most prettiest
plus with a smile so bright
so i dont think im gonna be able
to sleep tonight

i wanna prove to you i can treat you right
but first, its my drug addiction i gotta fight
i picture us somewhere beautiful and nice
hot summer day eating fruit shaved ice
like the end of a fairytale,
happily ever after
always and forever

No comments:

Post a Comment