Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mrs. LANG

man do i love this girl so much
love i got for her, more than a bunch
i wont even eat
so she can be my lunch

if im the pancake
i would be incomplete without my honey
she makes my day sunny
got my heart jumping and hopping like a bunny
kinda funny

mrs. L-A-N-G?
Is that who she wants to be?
well signs point to it cause now shes with me

how many fella could find something this special
beautiful, no fake facial
shes almost like my spiritual; partner
the other half that i never had
whoops my bad
i meant ill never ever have

she gives me all i need to survive
stay live
dont want a bajillion wives
i just want one my whole entire life
just one to be my wife

so lets not end this everlasting love
ir ill die and fly away like a dove
so as long as i have you forever
ill be fine
dont ever leave me
forever she'll be mine

No comments:

Post a Comment