Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Realization

Today was the day that made me realize
drugs i dont need, its a lie

god tell me why
did you make life such a struggle
i only got one life
aint a stunt double
troubles;
are right around the corner
im a drug user
but forever i must stay sober
or choose to live life a loner

do drugs to get ride of the pain and sorrow
but after its gone, i feel the same tomorrow
so why not stay sober and write away the pain
drop the heavy load so i dont go insane
to my brain

cause i know if i keep this up, ima hurt everyone around
leaving them in frowns
or get buried underground

but maybe the only thing that makes me want to stay alive
keep my head up to survive
would be the love of my life;
my wife

cause without her, i would be nothing
not anything, not even something

but theres someone else i gotta thank
because of my sister, i realized so much today
more things to realize in just a single day

i gotta thank god for giving me people that cares
my lady, my sister, the homies; my friends
so i gotta keep trying til i put this drug addiction to an end

No comments:

Post a Comment