Saturday, December 4, 2010

Assumption

My sweet angel you're the greatest that ever happened
shut everybody up that said I was gonna be playin'
didn't phase me wen they kept yappin' cause I didn't care
had nothing to prove em but had lots to my dear
not a single girl has ever got love from me like you did
came clean on our first convo nothing that i hid
you're probably tired of me repeating that it was love at first sight
didn't wanna agree wit my vibes even if it was right
probably never told you the reason so ill tell you why
we both were just so different & thought you were too fly, no lie
plus I knew you're a good girl and I couldn't be your type
and I was looking for a girl who's down to hit the pipe
so i jump to conclusion assuming you're not who I'm looking for
Thinking it was only to be a crush and lowkey nothing more
but still I took the chance to find out if u were
ever gonna unlock the door

now i learn to go with my vibe on exactly how it feels
we're 7 days away from a year and the way I feel bout you is real
and it's official; my soulmate search has been sealed,
cause I don't want anybody else other den you to be part of my life,
I only want you to be my baby's mama and my only wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment