Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Story From The Start

a fairytale story from the start,
i knew you'd be the one to own my heart
sitting across the room, i would stare.
couldn't bare but to look, cause i thought it was unfair.
you had a girl in your life, it cut me like a knife.
i wasn't good enough, just a plain geek.
while you were out there getting girls every other week.

little did i know you had the same,
feelings for me which wasn't a game.
getting to know you was like a surprise,
but you weren't like all the other guys.
came out clean from the beginning, nothing you hid.
bout all the years before, the girls you misdid.
gave me a little hint that i could trust,
you wouldn't break my heart, its a must.

despite all rumors and hate thats placed upon you,
i didnt give cause i knew they're not true.
we're two different people and thats for a fact,
but i learned one thing that opposites attract.
from then on, i knew we couldn't be apart,
it's like cupid hit me with a dart from above, with your love.
you know that i would never shove you away.
Forever you shall stay.
358 days that we've been together,
nothing i regret,
just getting to know you better.
memorable moments that we've spent, none i that i resent.
there were good and bad times, went through them all.
even through heavy struggles we're still standing tall.
believe me when i say youre the love of my life,
together we'll be the perfect husband and wife.
is this the end? i dont think so.
this fairytale story will go,
forever and ever til death due us apart.
til then, you'll always be in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment