Sunday, December 12, 2010

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY!!

from day one we would always wish everyday, that none of us would leave and forever we would stay, every battle we went through from the big to the small, we never gave up and in duh end we stood tall, every second we spent every day that we're together, another lesson is taught to me so i can love u better, i still remember when we started counting down, always thought it would end whenever i made you frown, it was never my intentions to ever make you sad, didn't mean to make you shed tears whenever i did bad, but that was the old me when i was stupid and foolish, now i became your knight who's lovely and childish, i ain't going to lie always thought nobody could change me, but miraculously you did and that's something i didn't see, reminicsing back to the beginning from day one, when i promise to love you and prove that it wasn't just for fun, then from days to weeks blink of an eye half a year, i couldn't imagine you would still be here to remain my dear, like i said its just the beginning of our everlasting story, now i don't have worry, my eyes a little blurry, i love you baby happy anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment