Monday, December 27, 2010

Grenade Cover

The way that you love me girl is unbelievable
its the way you are beautiful and kissable
that makes me function makes me movable
your the sun that shines bright in my life
so perfect enough to be my only wife

its everything about you,
the way you make me feel
and when you say you say you love me,
without a doubt its real

plus you ain't simply simple; you're very unique
you're a perfect ten with a goddess physique
where no girl could ever take your place as my boo
because all the vows you made, every bit was true
so always you and I stuck together like glue
And because of that reason, forever i love you .
And something I know that you understand is

(Chorus)


I'd catch a grenade for ya
Throw my hand on a blade for ya
I'd jump in front of a train for ya
You know I'd do anything for ya
I would go through all this pain
Take a bullet straight through my brain
Yes, I would die for ya, baby
Cause you would do the same

No comments:

Post a Comment