Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dreams

What if drawing is your profession
give it time then you'll tell me ur confession
well thats what i hope will happen
Then everyone will be clappinn'
listening to my flow snappin'

like with my talent
i dont stay silent
i let it show
and you should too
dont stay low

at the least we got dreams we wanna pursue
and its true
cause the both of us together
we'll make it thru whatever
just to gain big cheddar

live life like a king
you my queen
but to see that,
we gotta pursue our dream
soon we'll step on stage and our audience will scream
and the spotlight will beam
shining bright
but it wont happen over night
so lets stay tight

to see a brighter future
we're struggling creatures
but hey its just life
gotta carry a knife
but one day we'll see peace
and you'll be my wife

No comments:

Post a Comment