Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Standing In The Chapel

god dam do i love her
enjoy being together
when im with you, nothing fucking matters

my heart has been taken away by the love of my life
my one and only girl, the one ill make my wife

the one tht stood by me through ups and downs, thick and thins
you know ill drop my guards just to let you win
if i ever tore your heart, that'll be my biggest sin

my vows are to keep you smiling and happy
plus to never leave you frowning or make your day crappy
never act shady or try to set up fights
all i wanna be is your one and only knight

rescue you from the pain you put up for
take you from the dumb blind niggas that tore your heart before
but fuck them idiots, come step into my door

now that youre in, ima keep it locked
you got my world spinning, my world you can only rock

forever you and i will grow old with white hair
then we'll die and i definitely wont be scared
ill be laying in my death bed reminiscing all the times that we shared

and believe me when i say nobody could take your place
with all the love that we shared, it would never be erase

I hope one day I'll wake up and you'll be there
You never leave me lonely cause i know you deeply care
just wait baby girl when you'd be in that white dress
standing in the chapel, my love to you I'll confess.
Then we'll live happily, move in, and make a mess :D

No comments:

Post a Comment