Monday, June 21, 2010

Even If There's Range

i love you babe, thats how ima start
cupid shot me with and arrow
bullseye, like a dart
first girl i can say, really melt my heart

never ever has anybody love me like you do
very satisfied cause the love u show is true
my heart fckn drops when i make you blue

so i do what i can to flip your frown
make you my queen,
personally hand you a crown
because you stood by me whenever i was down

a girl like you deserves all the loving you can get
whether its emotional or physically;
get you wet.

when im around you,
my heart takes off like a jet
when im next to you,
i seem to lose my breath
and you know its true,
ima love you to death.

nothing will get in between,
nothing will ever change
ill be reaching out for you,
even if theres range

when it comes to writing,
25 percent from the brain
rest of the 75 hopefully...
is not to be the cause of your pain

if you ever left me,
my world will start to rain
it'll never stop
my heart will fckn drop
eventually ill go back
to smoking that green crop

but i hope to never ever see that painful day
I LOVE YOU STEPHANIE PHAN,
that im proud to say.
plus i aint going nowhere,
forever here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment