Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sex Spitter

got me a princess
a fairytale queen
most magnificent girl ive ever seen
everytime shes around
she makes me get green
if u know what i mean
she turns me on like a light switch
shes the boss
men that fail to keep her is their loss
another man's trash is another man's treasure
pleasure
double up, give me a seizure
make my fantasy wild
love your style
hot, spicy, whoa better than mild
go crazy when youre doing your part
then it'll be my turn to race your heart
make you hot, wet, sweaty
lets get it on, we're both ready
buck til we climax
no acts
pure love making
love emotion exchanging
thats what im thinking, l-o-l
thats for now.
award for sex spitter kevin lang,
take a bow
wow
i know, i dont believe i wrote this
pardon my manner,
would you excuse me miss?

No comments:

Post a Comment