Friday, June 4, 2010

Hidden Pearl

Completely thoughtless
mindless
lowkey lost
wuts up boss ?

like moss,
our love grows more and more everyday
please dont leave baby, stay
i love stephanie forever, ima say

sometimes i get scared with a real big fear
what if one day i wake up and youre not here
you would honestly make me drown in my own tears
but even if youre not around, i feel your love is near

you heart is the only heart i could read clearly
seeing your smile makes my shitty day turn happily
no bullshit, seriously

honestly, i was once a druggie
not caring if the drugs would turn me fugly
now i trip out if i am or my outfits too ugly

its like my life has changed with the love of one girl
and when we kick it,
my head starts spinning till you see me swirl
twirl

from a pearl hidden inside a clam
to the true man i became and a real man i am
its a trip cause we're going on to half a year
shall we celebrate, come on drink a beer

one thing thats for sure
i love you and a lie its never
forever and ever
you and i will be together

from the beginning when we were friends,
dont care wht u say cause i think youre a ten
plus now all i can think about is being with you
till this world ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment