Saturday, June 5, 2010

Forever I Can Be Your Man

When it comes to you i turn to a child
dont leave me right now,
chill for a while

matter of a fact, chill forever
loving anyone else i would neveer
its my commitment now that we're together

loving one, loving you only
since i met you, i've never felt lonely
cause you're awesome with a smile so lovely

plus i cant picture myself with anyone else but you
and thats honestly true
cause you make my day bright when it's dull blue

there may be millions of others out there
but i dont want them, i want you here
the thought of losing you one day is my biggest fear
one things for sure, i would never let you drown in tears

plus what kind of a man would i be,
if i can't stand by my words
and this is something new;
never fell in love with a nerd
thats what makes this relationship fun
and this is my promise;
ill only have room in my heart to love only one

to only love STEPHANIE PHAN
just don't let go so forever i can be your man.

No comments:

Post a Comment