Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Lost

You were wondering why i was lost
maybe when it comes down to it,
you're the boss
letting you go would be the biggest loss

beautiful like the brightest california sunshine
life feels better now that youre mine
would you swig it with me if i got a bottle of wine?

never felt like this
lost in the world we share
youre the only girl i could actually say: really cares
is there
when im at the worse
your love isnt a curse

feels like a blessing
more like a miracle
there words i spit for you are honestly magical
natural

I love writing you these lil pieces of art
each and every one of them comes from the heart
before all this happened, when it didnt start;
i swear like i had this bond with you before
maybe our past life?
i dont even know, just happy with my wife

well now you know im pretty lost
cause my words are all over the place
heart's in a race
thank you, i love you
& i rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment