Monday, June 7, 2010

Questions

If death came knocking,
would you step in between and do the blocking?

If I got locked up and was sentence to 25 years to life,
would you still be around and stay as my wife?

If I was at my worse and all i did was cry,
would you do whatever you can to make me smile or not even try?

If I told you my time is almost up and I'm about to die,
would you spend every second with me or would it be a lie?

You're probably wondering why is he asking me.
It's the fact I love you to death, you must see
Everyday to make you smile, I always try
Whether you think its the truth or a lie
For you I'll ride and die

I guess its the fact i'm really committing
from the heart; no acting

cause i could, but i aint an actor
forever til i die, ill be your night in shining armor

this feeling i never had before
each day we're next to each other, i love you even more
i regret doing it, so never will i close the door

i'll leave it unlocked
but you already have the key to my heart
and know this is for a fact;
nothing will tear us apart

just know til my time comes,
ill always love you
even when i act like a fool
forever and ever ill be stuck to you like glue
best believe its true

No comments:

Post a Comment